About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tyler & Brittney

Tyler & Brittney are expecting the arrival of their son sometime this spring. We took some maternity photos in late December at their home. While we got many beautiful photos, I have chosen to share these two B&W shots. One, because they happen to be a couple of my favorite shots and two, because our school district is kind enough to allow my blog to not be blocked. Since many school age people view my blog to see their own and everyone elses senior pictures, I have been very careful to obey the rules of what is permissible for students to view. While pregency/maternity photos are beautiful, many involve partial nudity(tummies) and I would be breaking the rules to post them where students could view them. I will also never post any photos with guns (unless they are sports/hunting related), no tobacco products, no alcohol products and nothing that glorifies or even suggests drug abuse/use.

So with that said, here are a couple of photos of some soon to be parents of a baby boy. Congratulations and good luck Tyler & Brittney, I look forward to photographing your baby!





P.S. Your CD is ready! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive