About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day #11 of 365 Project

I really had no idea what I was going to take a picture of for today, so far I have had something really stand out as a part of my day, but today I was just not very inspired by anything........THEN on my lunch break I went to pay a bill and happened to glance over at the Lutheran Church and spotted this. As with several of my other project posts, I have seen this exact scene many times, I just wasn't seeing it for the piece of art that it is, that is until today! I am really enjoying this project and already I am realizing that it has me looking at things with a whole new meaning/eye.


No comments:

Blog Archive