On my way home from a wedding at Eagle Crest in Redmond. The rain had almost drowned everyone at the wedding but it all turned out fine(pictures soon). At dusk, on my way home, this is the beautiful sight I got to relax with! With all the rain we have had this year, I kept waiting for a rainbow, this one was worth the wait!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
After watching the balloons launch at Balloons Over Bend last weekend we found ourselves with not many choices of things to do at 7:00am so we went and ate at The Breakfast Club then went to the park to play until the stores opened. I had a great time and also realized that I LIKE Bend at 7am, there's no cars on the road!!!
I went to Balloons Over Bend last weekend. My brother, sister-in-law, grand daughter & I left town at 5:00am so we could see the balloons launch at 6:00am. I have wanted to go see this event for years and something always came up and I couldn't go. So finally I got to see it! I really enjoyed it and hope to go again next year.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Like the title says............ So we all had to sing "Here Comes the Bride" as she entered for her "pretend" wedding to one of her good friends "Howdy" :)
Such fun to be a child!!!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Our cat "Tuff" is REALLY spoiled! Thankfully Amy loves cats too and finds their "rotten-ness" entertaining. Here she is trying to enjoy her lunch AND Tuff is trying to enjoy Amy's lunch too! lol
He doesn't care about the pasta salad, but the turkey sandwich looks yummy!
- ► 2012 (205)
- Short Road Trip to Mt. Hood
- At the Park (after watching the balloons)
- Balloons Over Bend 2011
- She got a wedding dress for her birthday :)
- Birthday #4
- Happy Birthday - The Card
- More of Amy and the Cat :)
- Amy & "Tuff" Lunch Time Battle :)
- Amy Oregon Visit June 2011 - A few random shots :)...
- Amy by the blue barn
- More Marley Pictures :) by Amy
- My Sweet Girls - Amy & Marley
- Rose = Elegant
- Daisey Field
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 9 - Summer...
- Wild Lupine = BEAUTIFUL
- Oil on the wet pavement = ART !!!
- Amy in the Storage Barn :)
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 8 - Summer...
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 7 - Summer...
- Pictures taken by Amy
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 6 - Summer...
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 5 - Summer...
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 4 - Summer...
- Jesse & Paige Wedding June 18, 2011
- Carson & Sara
- Valerie's Mom's Visit
- Amazing Trick
- Great Job Amy!!!
- The Tea Party at Aunt Pattys
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 3 - Summer...
- Pictures that really make me smile Part 2 - Summer...
- I was gone for a bit! :)
- ▼ July (35)
- ► 2010 (535)
- ► 2009 (151)