About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paul's Family

I took Paul's family photos right after Christmas, he said he promised his mom a family photo for her gift, so even though it was snowy & freezing they braved the elements and got some photos done. This was one of the most fun family shoots I have ever done, I already knew that one of his older sons was a great actor/clown around for the camera and I knew that Paul has a good sense of humor, so I figured they would be fun to photograph........They didn't let me down!!!! I just hope there is one his mom likes :) Thanks, I had a great time and I LOVE the pictures!

To see more from this family shoot, look here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com




























































No comments:

Blog Archive