About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day #31 of 365 Project

To see the entire set of Project 365 for the month of January 2010, LOOK HERE www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



Day 31. WOW I actually made it through a whole month, now only 11 more months(or 334 days) to keep posting a photo a day! I started this project as a self discipline commitment and I have on several days almost said "I'll post 2 tomorrow, I want to go to bed", but then I would remember that I promised myself I would stay on track!!!


So here is the end of the first months photos. For day 31 I chose a shot of an old REO that I have used as a prop for several seniors. I decided to take a shot of it without any person in the shot to take away from it's uniqueness.


No comments:

Blog Archive