About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day #7 of 365 Project

My photo for day 7 is of the Pine Theater on Main Street in Prineville. I chose to take this photo for 2 reasons. The first reason is because I am fascinated by old buildings and the history involved. I moved here in the early 70's and remember going to see movies here. This theater was closed down for many years, I believe because there wasn't a back exit. It was reopened in 2007 and seems to be doing great. The second reason I chose to take this photo is because I seriously need some practice/improvment in taking nighttime photos. This looked like a great place to start since it provides a lot of light. I was quite happy with the way the photo turned out.



No comments:

Blog Archive