About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day #4 of 365 Project

For my picture of the day for day #4, I have this shot of my kitchen clock at 12:21 A.M. For those of you that know me personally, you know I have just had 2 weeks off work for Christmas/winter break. My "normal" waking hours are 4:00am to 8:00pm, but during "break" I gradually turned those waking hours into more like 9:00am to 12:00 ish or later. I MADE myself get up early on Saturday & Sunday so that I would be tired and fall asleep earlier, and then I would be able to get up early Monday morning & get ready for work.........it didn't go as hoped......I was up early on Monday morning alright, in fact I had not been to sleep yet when I took this picture, I finally drifted off somewhere between 1:30 & 2:00 am. I thought a shot of the clock would be fitting for today :) I did make it through work today without falling asleep, but it was tough.

Now I am closing this post and going to get some good sleep tonight, because YES, I am sleepy! :)


I chose to turn this shot into black & white, because I shot it with my little point & shoot Fuji F-50 and the white balance was horrible, and also because my walls don't look as dirty in B&W. Maybe I'll paint the kitchen this summer. Bye Bye until tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive