About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day #24 of 365 Project

I got up early this Sunday morning because I had to be at a sports photo shoot at 7:30am, I walked out my front door, camera in hand at 7:15am and this was what I saw. I quickley snapped off the lens cap and took this shot. I got in my car and hurried out to the highway in hopes of getting a better shot than this, but in the 60 seconds it took me to drive to the end of my road, the colors were already so faded that it wasn't worth the try for a prettier shot. Amazing how fast a beautiful sight like this is gone! So this is the best I got, but I was pretty thankful for it.



No comments:

Blog Archive