About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day #20 of 365 Project

Two photos again for day #20 only this time they are exactly the same.......EXCEPT.......the first image is a "after" picture and the second is the "before" picture. I love this old house and drive by it several times a day on the average, but have never bothered to take a photo of it because of all the power lines around it, which in my opinion ruin a photograph. So I bit the bullet, took a photo and did all the cloning work to "erase" the power lines. It was quite a chore as the lines run through much of the detailed parts of the house. It took me about 30 minutes to "clean it up" to my liking, but I must admit the final image is very much to my liking and I'm glad I took the shot and the challenge of cleaning it up.





No comments:

Blog Archive