About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Project Part 4 - 40 Photoshop Actions

Wow! This one was a pain to do, glad it's over with! Lots of action running, resizing, trying to keep count and getting confused and frustrated!!! I see that this was a great learning tool though, I don't use actions much because I really never can remember what one does what and as far as resizing, labeling and saving in several places...NEVER!! But now I have some expeience with all of the above and I am sure it will help me in the future with different projects. So, the assignment was to choose one photo and run 40 different PS actions on it and collage the results. I chose to collage in blocks of 4 so that at least the darn things would be visable after all that work!!!
I'm thinking this one is going to be quite boring for others to look at! SORRY :( EDIT: I took down half of the pictures so maybe it will be tollerable now! :)

The first picture is the original.



















No comments:

Blog Archive