About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bleu, Susan & Haley

I took some family photos for Bleu & his family about a week ago, we went to Mill Creek(that is quickly becoming my favorite place) and the weather was wonderful! I work with Bleu in our classroom at CCMS, this is our first year working together and it has been a joy. He is a wonderful teacher and a genuinely nice human being AND he has a beautiful family(happiness to my camera). We took LOTS of pictures and I have narrowed the picks down to these to share on here.

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



















No comments:

Blog Archive