About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, June 28, 2010

Crooked River Round Up 2010

As I said in my Parade post, I didn't get a lot of pictures of the Round Up events this year....to many things interfeared with my picture taking!!! I have a few rodeo shots here to share, nothing spectacular, but fun anyway!


I thought this was a really great way to start the rodeo, they let these beautiful horses out to run free in the arena. They are bucking stock, and they wanted to share the beauty of these mothers and babys. They explained that these horses love to buck and that no man can just make them do it.

Ristine & friend (Facebook people) selling beer :)

The rodeo Queens gave out LOTS of autographed photos!












Local bull rider and friend.....R.J. Kriege




















No comments:

Blog Archive