About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Prineville Trains

I thought I better get some shots of the trains before they disappear like so many other things that have been in our town for what seems like forever. I procrastinated about getting a picture of the old Prineville Machine Shop building for months and then one day on my way to work I saw that it was nothing but a pile of rubble, it had been torn down!!! :( I had worked at that place as a teenager years ago for a summer job, and now it's gone. So when I spotted the trains out the other day I figured I better get some shots before it was too late!!! I see the tracks being torn out every day and I know soon the rail road will be a thing of the past :(











No comments:

Blog Archive