About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day #156 of 365 Project

Well I survived the CCHS graduate all night party! It was a blast!!! The National Guard had brought in an obstacle course, climbing wall, some jumping thing(don't know what its called), peddle powered go cart/bikes, a thing where two people try to knock each other off a platform with a huge barbell looking thing, IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!! The parents that planned this event did an AWESOME job! The theme of the party was based on the show "Survivor" and all the students were placed into tribes. They all had different colored T-shirts, back packs and they made themselves a team flag. There was tons of great food and prizes. I was very very impressed! Randy McClellan of RM Images and I were there to take pictures of the kids....we got LOTS and really enjoyed ourselves. By the time I left there at 2:00am, I could hardly walk I was so tired and worn out! I ached so bad when I got home I could hardly sleep! I did wake up around 8:00am when some darn telemarketer called and then I had to stay up long enough to import my pictures from last night into the computer, I was anxious to see them and get working on them. I managed to import them all(300) but I had to go back to sleep. I finally woke up again around 3:30!!!! My husband and I went out for dinner and now I am ready to go back to bed again!!!

So within the next few days, I will start posting pictures from the all night party as I get them sorted and processed.

In the mean time, here's a dandelion from my yard. I have been so busy lately that the poor yard has been seriously neglected and these little devils are taking the opportunity to take over!!

No comments:

Blog Archive