About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Haley - Bleu & Susans beautiful daughter

This is Haley, daughter of Blue, a teacher I work with and Susan, his lovely wife. Haley was SUCH A JOY to photograph! Besides the obvious fact that she is a little doll, she is also sweet as can be and has a very fun attitude and bubbly personality. She put up with me taking pictures of her for nearly 2 hours and didn't even get grumpy, tired maybe, but not negative at all.

I have SO MANY pictures of Haley that I LOVE but I had to choose just a few to share here, so here are some of my personal favorites.

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com







This one was all her own idea and I think it turned out SUPER!!!!






So when we were just about ready to leave, a group of bike riders came into camp. Haley thought it would be cool to have her picture on one of the bikes and we all thought so too. So I asked one of the men if we could possible borrow his bike for a prop and he was happy to let us. Thanks Peter!!!














No comments:

Blog Archive