About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Project Part 1 - Ducks with objects


No, I have not lost my mind :) This is a project/contest that I have gotten myself into for the summer. It seems kind of silly right now, but we'll see. I don't know what the final outcome of this project is yet, but I do know that it is supposed to inspire creativity. So, we'll see :) So part 1 is to get 10 shots with a main subject, same background and different objects. I chose rubber ducks as my main. Oh and you must make a collage of the images. I just got the list of projects, some are looking pretty easy, others pretty difficult and a few I am not to sure I can even do. Some look pretty fun, I can't wait to try to explain to people why I want them to let me take a picture of them making a funny face or why I want a photo of their shoe! hahaha.
































No comments:

Blog Archive