About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day #180 of 365 Project

This isn't much of a photo, but it has special meaning to me. When my kids were little, they used to play with this old phone cord, wrapping it tightly around the tree then watching it quickly uncoil itself. Some how they must have lost interest and forgot about it and just left it laying in what used to be a "V" in the tree. Well it's been many years now since it was played with, the "V" or fork in the tree has grown closed and the cord has become a permanent part of the tree. But I still see it every time I look at the tree and remember some very wonderful days when my kids were all here with me. ........Wow, I had to stop writing for a few minutes and go collect myself, I had a "Moment" ! My daughter moved away from Oregon quite a few years ago and I have hoped that she would someday move back this way, but I now have accepted the truth that she has chosen to make her home in Missouri for now and probably many years to come. It's hard for me to have her so far away, I LOVE her so much and miss her something awful! Gotta stop this, I am making myself too sad!!!



No comments:

Blog Archive