About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Elizabeth - Dance photos 2010

I took some dance photos for Elizabeth almost 2 weeks ago and i am finally done with them! Talk about biting off more that I can chew, I took a bunch of different dance photos for people, all the round up, parade, cattle drive + 2 children & family sessions, all in 3 days time. I had been completely caught up with pictures and editing ntil all this hit now i am so far behind again it's not even funny! So here is the first of the dancers, beautiful girl and LOTS of fun!!!! We took SOOooooo many pictures and I LOVE them all but I had to choose only a few to share, so here are my favorites.

To see more from Elizabeths dance session, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



















No comments:

Blog Archive