About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day #155 of 365 Project

Kind of a rough day today, lots of ups & downs! Today is graduation day for CCHS and we have prayed all week that the darn rain would give us a break. The rain stayed away but the wind showed up and made it a little less pleasant than we would have chosen, but I guess you can't have it all perfect and I much prefer the wind to the rain.

At work today we learned that our school district will end the school year 2 days earlier than planned which is a bummer but much better than the 10 days we lost last year.

I went and photographed the graduates at the high school prior to the ceremony and it was very enjoyable! Lots of students that have worked very hard to get to this point in their lives! I'm super proud of all of them, it's not been easy for them either with all the cuts the district has been forced to make.

So now I am getting ready to head out once again tonight to take more pictures at the graduation all night party. It sounds like it's going to be a wonderful party for them and I look forward to seeing them enjoy themselves! I'm not used to being up till 2:00am, but I am excited about it!



No comments:

Blog Archive