About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, June 20, 2010

High School Rodeo Finals

I had photo shoots all day Saturday so I only got to watch a little bit of the High School Rodeo finals but I did get to see my favorite parts, barrells and poles. I love to see what action and expressions I can capture in my photos when I go to an event such as this. I was not let down, these girls & their horses definately had some great action and expressions! I have also been trying to think outside the box or outside my comfort zone when I take pictures now, so I got a few shots of things I generally don't pay any attention to when I am at an event such as this. The Crooked River round up is next weekend and I plan on going and trying to get some great shots and work on a few of my "summer project" assignments. One of my assignments is to try to get shots of "100 strangers" and I thought I just may be able to do it next weekend.

A few more shots from this event are here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com


So for now, here are some shots from Saturday that I was happy with. I don't know most of these people..........BUT I DO KNOW THE FIRST ONE!!!!........Hi Casey!


What a great sport, it's pouring rain and she calmly just rides by.
And then I think she spots me in the stands with my camera pointed at her!!! hahaha!

The rest of these people shots, I don't know them but the put on a great competition!



































No comments:

Blog Archive