About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Went on a photo drive again

My friend and fellow photographer, Jenny and I went for another of our photo drives....last August! I just almost forgot about these photos as I have been so busy with customers photos. I was cleaning out the hard drive and there they were. Jenny and I both take lots of people pictures, in fact we do many weddings together and every once in awhile we sneak off to take a photo drive. We just drive around and talk and eat sandwiches, cupcakes, brownies, chips and lots of other very healthy food and when we see something that interests us, we stop and take pictures. It's always fun, relaxing and a much needed break from our regular lives of work, work, work and run, run, run and stress, stress, stress. It is a great therapy and helps us get our inspiration for photography jump started. Not that I don't LOVE taking people pictures, because that is my favorite thing to do.....but the scenery photography is something I have never been very good at and it keeps my creative side going strong when I am challenged by new things to photograph. So anyway these shots are from our drive in August. I think it's about time for another!












































































No comments:

Blog Archive