About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, November 6, 2009

McKenna - senior 2010

I finally have McKenna done! Seems like months ago when we shot these! She did two sessions so she could have curly hair and straight hair and I'm glad she did because I got to go photograph her at her familys house for session two and it is SO beautiful there! Beautiful girl and so sweet, she was a joy to photograph. Her sister Celee joined her in some of the photos and her parents in a few others so we got lots of variety. Just in case anyone wonders....NO she was not really hitchhiking to get away from me & her mom, she was just being a good daughter and posing this way because her mom & I thought it would be cute! Thanks McKenna, you're a doll! So as usual, there are tons of pictures that I LOVE but had to choose just a few for this post, so here are some of my favorites.















I LOVE this picture! When I think of McKenna, this is what comes to my mind...what a natural beauty with a great smile and sparkling eyes!
















No comments:

Blog Archive