About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sally, my niece

Taken last summer....This is my niece Sally and she's PREGNANT :) Hey at least I got her pictures blogged before she had the baby!

Here she is with one of the Labrodoodle trio, not sure if this is her dog or my brothers dog, they both look the same to me. Sally's dog has been the baby of the family for quite a few years now and when the new baby gets here he will have to share the spotlight......Good luck Pup! :)

Here she is giving instructions......"I'm going to throw this and you two get out of my photos!" lol

We managed to sneak a couple shots in without the dogs noticing!


This is Henry, he is my great nephew, His mom Betsey is my other niece and Sally's favorite sister! :)

Here's Betsey and her son Henry. Henry was not overly thrilled about having his pictures taken but he jumped at the chance to give unsuspecting mom some antlers :)
Here's Sally with my favorite person in the whole world...My WONDERFUL mama!

No pregnancy shoot would be complete without a shot by the clunker pickup, every girls dream ride! hahaha
Sorry I took forever to post these! I love you guys!







No comments:

Blog Archive