About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Amber & family

Well you can see that these were not taken within the last few weeks! I managed to miss posting about four folders of photos in August, not sure what happened but I figured I would get these people posted....better late than never and it brings a bit of sunshine back into our now cold temperatures.

These photos are Amber's family. I have taken photos for Amber for several years now and it is always a pleasure. It's fun to watch her little ones grow and they always make us smile...well they make me smile anyway....poor Amber has to beg & plead to get the kids to cooperate, they would much rather be playing!
















No comments:

Blog Archive