About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm working on them!

Just a quick note here, to let those of you that have already had photos taken, I am working on your photos at every moment I am not sleeping, showering or at work. Seriously I get up at 4:00am every day, work on photos until time to get ready for work, go to work, come home and grab something to eat (at the computer) and work on photos until 9:30 (bedtime). I do this every day of my life as long as I have photos that need worked on AND I still can't keep up! Oh yeah, add in weekends and remember that I am out there taking more photos!

I have been asked by people (they just don't understand) why I spend so much time on everyones pictures, they say "Why don't you just print them as they are?" Well......I can't do that! I want everyones pictures to be as close to perfect as I can make them!

So anyway, the purpose of this blog entry...... I am sorry I am not faster at editing and I understand that it's hard to be patient and wait for me to get them done, but I am trying :)

So if your name is.....

McKenna, Cheree, Casie, Shandi, Tonya, Mackenzie, Alyssa, Katie, Quinten, Belinda, Corey, Matt, Tina, Brittnee

I have not forgotton you and I am not being a slacker, I am working working working as fast and as perfectly as I can and you will have your pictures soon.

Thanks everyone!

Kathy

No comments:

Blog Archive