About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Randy, Rita & family

So who takes photos for a photographer??? I Do! :) My friend and fellow photographer Randy of RM Images, has had me take his family photos for the last 3 years and it is always one of my most favorite shoots! He has such a great looking family anyway, and of course they all know how to dress & pose for photos! This year we went to a container yard(sorry folks that like these, it's not a public place) and got some awesome shots! As I said, it's always a blast to do this familys photos as they will put up with anything to get the shots they want, or the shots I want(hahaha), I don't think anyone would happily pose in front of a dumpster, except another photographer, and I think the shots turned out great! I will be on the lookout for more public containers and dumpsters! Thanks for trusting me to do a good job for you, you guys are great!

OH! Did I forget to mention that we were in a BLIZZARD trying to get these shots! SERIOUSLY, It was snowing and blowing so hard, not to mention the fact that we all were FREEZING! But still we had a great time complaining about the weather and snapping shots! :)




















No comments:

Blog Archive