About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, November 2, 2009

Nick & Randi - Wedding

Nick & Randi got married on September 19, 2009 in Maupin, Oregon. My friend Jenny B, who is also a photographer traveled with me to this wedding and between the two of us we took about 1100 pictures and 90% of them were keepers. This doesn't happen too often, usually the delete image button is hit much more often and I was amazed while going through and editing these pictures that I really loved all of them. The reason for this.......this couple and all their wedding party, family and guests were so happy and relaxed that the pictures were very easy to take and that true happiness shined through in them.

Jenny & I both worked in a classroom for a year with Randi and so we were all really comfortable with each other. Randi is a very fun loving lady and she made the PERFECT bride! She was not uptight or stressed about anything, she was there at her wedding to marry the man she loves and to have a great time.

So enough blabbing from me...on with the pictures! I could not post every single picture that I loved because there were approx. 550 of them. I had to narrow it down to these few to share on here. If you want to see a few more, look on my Photo Base page at: www.pbase.com/kathy_hayes



















Sorry Randi, I just couldn't let this one slip by unnoticed! LOL I knew the minute I snapped it that it was going to be a keeper with a caption! Love ya! :)



















No comments:

Blog Archive