About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shandi - Senior 2010

This is Shandi, we took her pictures in early October. Yeah, I know, I am too slow on the computer! BUT I am getting caught up now, this break from school has given me quite a few hours to work on pictures and Shandi was next in line on my list to get finished.

I have taken many pictures of Shandi in the past but they have always been sports pictures and I always enjoy working with this very nice young lady. She is full of fun and smiles all the time! She had the worst possible day for weather, we were still used to summer warmth and then we get 45 degrees and wind! This didn't stop her though, she still kept smiling through the entire photo session....she even got in the river! BURRRRRrrrrrr!

We got MANY wonderful shots of Shandi, here are a few of my very favorite ones.




The horses were so funny......Shandi wanted pictures with the brown horse but it was kind of camera shy, well maybe "flash" shy says it better. The black horse however was not shy at all and wanted whatever treat Shandi was trying to use to coax the other horse over with...flash or not, it WANTED that apple! hahaha






The next 3 pictures are quit over processed.....I thought they looked kind of cool with the bright colors.






























No comments:

Blog Archive