About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alyssa - senior 2010

This is Alyssa, I took her senior pictures several weeks ago. I also took some pictures of her in an earlier senior session of her boyfriends, Jared. She is such a pretty girl and she has the most wonderful smile! I had a great time photographing her and have so many wonderful shots. Her friend Katie was also getting her senior pictures taken at the same session so her post, as well as several of the "friends" pictures will be displayed in my next post.

Here's a few of my favorites.







No, she didn't take time to stop and dye her hair red :) This is a Photoshop action I wanted to try on a blond and I left it because I thought it was kind of interesting!














No comments:

Blog Archive