About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tonya & Family

I took pictures for Tonya and her family last month, they were a blast to work with! We spent a couple hours running around to different places to take pictures and we were well rewarded....we got LOTS of fantastic pictures.

Tonya is a very wonderful lady and has been there for me so many times. Besides being a friend, she is also who usually covers for me at work when I have to be gone or am sick which means so much to me....the peace of mind that all the bases are covered and I don't have to worry. THANKS Tonya! It was great to get to meet the rest of her family finally, and they are as great as she says they are!

So on with the pictures! A few of my MANY favorites!






































No comments:

Blog Archive