About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tina & her family

I took some family photos for Tina a few weeks ago before all the pretty leaves were really gone. We had to hunt the area to find this beautiful spot and I'll never tell where it is! :) I have known Tina for many years and it is so wonderful to see her as a real mom. Bit of explanation....we worked together for quite a few years at Parks & Rec softball programs and way back then, Tina was pretty much just a kid herself but even though she was the youngest of the staff, she was the one that was always "mothering" the little kids we worked with and they all LOVED her, including my own two kids. So seeing her with her own children made me smile, I always knew she would be a great mommy!


















1 comment:

Jenny B said...

HA ha, beautiful as usual, my guess for local.....did you have to clone out some headstones?

Blog Archive