About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, July 12, 2010

Travis & Lacey

On July 3, I went to be an assistant photographer for my friend and fellow photographer Jenny Brouhard, at the wedding of Travis & Lacey. It was a great day, really nice couple and lots of fun. I really enjoyed myself, but found out first hand how strange it is to be the assistant instead of the main. I loved getting to take pictures of moments that I usually miss(like the little girls) because I am usually so involved with group shots that these things happen out of my sight range. What I found hard(besides keeping my mouth shut and staying out of Jenny's way) was that as the assistant, the bride & groom are almost never looking at me and I had to try to get good shots from afar! It was a different, but very enjoyable experience. Jenny & I are working all our weddings together this summer and it really makes it much more fun for both of us! So here are a few of my favorites from the day.

















No comments:

Blog Archive