About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Marley - 3 year pictures

She's just about to turn 3 ! Very seldom is there a day that my son, my daughter-in-law & I all have a spare moment to go take some pictures, but that happened early this week and so we took advantage of the opportunity and got some pics for Marley's 3 year birthday (it wasn't actually her b-day, but close enough). She is so used to me wanting to take her pictures and has learned how to work the whole ordeal. She will stay still for one shot then in her opinion, the photo shoot is over!!! From then on it's try to coax her into cooperating, with little success! :) She loves to not look at the camera, make funny faces, wander off and completely ignore my excessive begging that she stay still & smile! We did manage to get some really cute shots of her though, here are a few of my favorites.

See more at.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



























No comments:

Blog Archive