About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mary & Margaret's Grandchildren

Mary & Margaret, two wonderful ladies that I have known for 30+ years, now have a whole heard of grandchildren and I was lucky to be the photographer of their choice :) We had to work fast and take LOTS of shots to get success.....BUT I think we were very successful! I LOVE the pictures. Such cute kids and most of them quite willing to ham it up for the camera (1 was not so thrilled, he would have much rather I just visit his grandmas and leave him to play with his cousins :) I will be adding another post in a few days as tomorrow I will be taking pictures of the rest of this crew. Margarets other grandchildren will be in town tomorrow and we're going to snap some pics of them. So here are a few of my very favorites from this shoot.

To see more pictures, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

This treasure only required 36 shots to get the perfect picture!!! I LOVE it!


























1 comment:

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! PERFECTLY GORGEOUS! amazing photos of incredible kids! We need to have a family reunion to have all the little cousins meet each other again. I'm going to work on that. (Now aren't you sorry you posted these?!) Really,thanks. Much fun to see. XOXO Cousin Widge

Blog Archive