About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Project Part 9 - Something You Don't See Everyday

One of the assignments on my project list was "something you don't see everyday". That could have been a whole lot of things and I was kind of wondering if something would just happen for me on this one and I would say....There it is, I don't see that everyday!! Well it did happen and here it is! Yesterday morning I was up pretty early because the windows were open and I kept hearing this plane. I knew from the past that even though it sounded like it was dive bombing my house, it was probably several miles away. So I got dressed and went looking for it. It wasn't hard to find, just follow the noise! :) I havn't seen one of these crop dusters in several years and figured it would be a good project subject.



No comments:

Blog Archive