About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Branden & Miska

This is Branden & Miska, they are getting married on August 7. I knew Branden already because I had taken his senior pictures several years ago, but this was the first time I had met his beautiful bride to be, Miska and I must say it was a treat! Besides being beautiful, she was also very sweet and lots of fun. We had a great time taking these pictures and I can't wait to photograph their wedding!! There were so many pictures that I LOVED from this session, but I finally narrowed my choices down to these to share.

This was really such an easy shoot to do, these two young people were so comfortable with each other and their love for each other was VERY obvious!

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com













































1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute, so happy for you and this pics are amazing.

Blog Archive