About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day #185 of 365 Project

The drinking fountain at Les Schwab Ball Park. This place also has some very fond memories of when my children were young and playing baseball & softball. Funny thing just came to my mind that I have never even thought about before and this drinking fountain reminded me......

I remember my son had a friend named Jack who adopted a little "benji" type puppy. Jack & my son came down to watch a softball game that my daughter was playing in (High School Softball... remember that, Amy ?) Any way I remember going to this fountain to get that puppy a drink. Here's the part I don't remember..Somehow we ended up with that puppy! Well that puppy grew up and was a monster! She was okay with people most of the time, but sometimes really cranky with little kids and she HATED our other dogs and bit at them all the time. We finally found someone to take her. So my son and I went to deliver her to her new owners and she threw up all over his lap!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Okay so much for that memory! :)



No comments:

Blog Archive