About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Amber's Family

I took some family pictures for Amber this year on July 4th. She had a large part of her extended family here and we took pictures of everyone, but for this blog post, since there were so many people, I have chosen to just post Ambers immediate family here and share the rest on my zenfolio site. Every year we take pictures for Amber & Robert and we always hope to get some cooperation from their little ones, usually we have a bit of success....BUT this year we had great cooperation from them and we have got lots of WONDERFUL pictures! I was SOooooo happy when I saw all these! I think we did good this time Amber & Robert! :) :) :)

Note: The square pictures won't print that way, I just sized them like that for this post.

To See more of this shoot and more of the family, look here....... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



























No comments:

Blog Archive