About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, July 9, 2010

Amy B.'s Little darlings :)

Amy called me way in advance to schedule a family photo shoot BUT a few days before it was to happen she called and said FORGET IT! these kids will not cooperate and we don't want to spend money on a hopeless cause! I thought we could at least attempt it, for a price reduction because 1.) Amy is a great lady and her honesty was very admirable! 2.) I am always up for a challenge and I figured I could get the kids to somewhat cooperate for a few shots....... HAHAHA! I was sooooooo wrong, she was soooooooooo right....these little darlings did not want to cooperate at all! While we got many many wonderful memories and cute pictures, they are mostly not the ones that grandma will want to hang on the wall! I LOVE all the pictures just because the kids were so funny and just being kids! So Amy, bless your heart for giving this a try and I hope you got over all the stress of that day. Here's a few that I think will qualify for at least a spot in the photo albums!

Honestly it must have been an accident that I got this one, because the 10 before it and the 10 after it are not so perfect....I can't believe they were both looking at me!!!! :)
Mostly cooperative at this stage of the game!
Hey you can see all their faces!!! LOL
One out of 5 kids looking at me is a winner!
There heads are all facing forward!! :)
He was Mr. Personality and by far the easiest subject! What a little doll!!!
All 6 heads are up, no ones eyes are closed and one out of 6 is looking at the camera!!!
Hummmmm..... the "Vogue" shot seems to interest them.
YES!!!! "Vogue" poses work for these young ladies...... SCORE! A cute picture!!!
I LOVE this one! It makes me smile every time I look at it...AND no, the little girl on the right wasn't being left out, the other two were just hamming it up!
Babies in buckets! Another SCORE!!!! The babies were actually pretty cooperative.
They are all looking at the camera AGAIN!!!!
So Amy, give me a call anytime you want to try to get some more photos, you didn't scare me off!!!! :) :) :)











No comments:

Blog Archive