About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, July 30, 2010

Maria - One Year Old

This is Maria, daughter of Jessica & Matt, and it's her first birthday photos. I thought I would do a collage of her because I wanted to include all these pictures without it seeming to be overkill! :) She was so funny to watch and photograph through time event.... as you can see, she was quite annoyed with the hair bow and wanted to get rid of it! She finally got rid of the bow then decided to crawl away, she was done with pictures! THEN she spotted the cupcake her mama had placed in the grass for her and she was a HAPPY girl... notice she is not concerned with the bow in her hair anymore! :) She is such a little doll and I always look forward to taking her pictures!











No comments:

Blog Archive