About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Teresa's son Russ & his family

I have taken so many photos for Teresa, I can't even remember them all, but it's always a great time. This time it was Teresa's oldest son Russ, his wife Kim, son Brantly and baby boy Jaden. It was cold out and on short notice but everyone was in great spirits and we had a good time and great photos. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to my friend Teresa for choosing me to capture these memories for her! She has MANY grandchildren and I am looking forward to watching them grow through the years with pictures.




























No comments:

Blog Archive