About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lindsey - Senior 2010

I took senior photos for Lindsey several weeks ago. We went to several different locations and had a great time! She is a natural in front of the camera, beautiful and full of different expressions. We took sooooooo many pictures and I love them all! I wish I could post all of them but it would take forever.

Lindsey, Thank You for being such a good sport and for being such a pleasure to work with, you were the inspiritation I needed to get me back into the mood to be creative! You're beautiful!

To see more of Lindseys photo session, look here..... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



















































No comments:

Blog Archive