About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Devon - senior 2010 and his family

I took Devon's senior pictures several weeks ago and he brought along his mom, dad, brothers and girlfriend to be in some of the pictures with him and to get some of their own. Devon is such a nice guy, I don't think I have ever met a teenager as respectful and polite as him, he is really a fantastic young man. We got LOTS of great photos, here are a few of my favorites. If you want to see more, look here..... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

Thanks Devon & Family! Devon I wish you the best of luck with your career goals, I am sure you will do wonderful.






































No comments:

Blog Archive