About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kayla's Baby Girl

I had the pleasure of photograping this darling little girl a few weeks ago. A couple of very good (and sweet) customers of mine gave Kayla a gift certificate for baby photos as a shower gift. One of the ladies joined Kayla & baby Savannah (hope I spelled it right) with her baby daughter at the photo shoot. So in my next post you can see who joined in and see the two little baby girls together.

To see more from this shoot, look here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

Thanks Kayla! I had a great time and you have a beautiful daughter!




















No comments:

Blog Archive