About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ann's Family

I have been taking photos for Ann's family for about 10 years now and it's always fun. She is always so happy with the pictures and she always lets me know she's pleased and that makes me feel good! I have heard her say many times "I LOVE my family SOOOOO much"! and it shows! This year Ann found this great barnyard setting for us to use for their photos and I think she chose a WONDERFUL place! Ann has a fantastic family, they are all so fun to be around, there are always LOTS of smiles....mine included! We got so many amazing pictures, I had a really hard time choosing favorites to post here.

To see more from this shoot, look here..... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

Thanks Ann for letting me capture these memories for you!




























No comments:

Blog Archive