About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Casie's Children

I took these photos of Casie's darling children at the same time we did Kayla's baby's photos. These kids are sooooooo darn cute! I have taken photos for Casie for quite a few years and she keeps coming back for more :) Thanks Casie for letting me capture these memories for you & your family, I look forward to every session with you!

There were so many wonderful photos of these adorable children, but as usual I had to choose only a few to post here, so if you want to see more from this shoot, look here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com







































No comments:

Blog Archive