About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day #365 of 365 Project

So this is it..... the final Project post for the year 2010.  It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since I started this project.  More hard to believe is that I completed it !  It was fun but kind of difficult at times.  I did learn a lot about taking random shots and about seeing things to photograph that I usually just take for granted and pay them no attention at all.  I won't do this Project again this year because I found that it is very hard to post something everyday when I am seriously busy with customers work.  If I attempt some other type of Project this year, it won't be something I post every day, more likely once a week postings.  So I have a few ideas, just need to see what I decide to do.

I appreciate all of the people that followed my project, I was amazed at how many times different people would say,  "I LOVE your 365 Project"  , I really had no idea if anyone even noticed it at first until those comments started coming, and then it inspired me to continue.

So on to the picture ..... I want to close out for tonight and go spend some time relaxing with my husband so here it is....

MY NEW YEARS EVE PARTY :)
Pizza Hut Pizza, Orange Crush for me & Dr. Pepper for him, the scanner for evesdropping on whats going on outside of our cozy living room,  my book for slow times, his remote for channel surfing & a safe and Happy New Years Eve for us.


No comments:

Blog Archive