About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Slater Chiropractic Christmas Photos

I took Christmas card photos for this great bunch of people way back when the leaves were still here!  I promised not to post them until after they sent out their cards.  We had a great time, all involved had wonderful personalities and plenty of humor & smiles.  I've gotten to know all these people pretty good over the past several years as I often need their services to make my life more plesant!  You can visit their website at  www.slaterchiropractic.com  and if you have some aches and pains, I bet they can help!!






No comments:

Blog Archive