About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Parker Family

I took family photos for a co-worker during Thanksgiving break. His whole family was there and he said that very seldom ever happens, so let's get photos! Great bunch of very friendly people to work with. When Les told me how many people were going to be there, I thought it would be a challenge, but these people made my job easy! We took LOTS of photos and I am going to share them in a slightly different way than I normally do..... Since part of his family lives out of state and will have to wait even longer to view their photos, I have decided to just post most of them right here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

I hope you all enjoy your photos as much as I enjoyed working with all of you!







No comments:

Blog Archive