About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day #338 of 365 Project

Another multiple post :) Naughty Kitty strikes again! And of course I get out the camera :) I even filled the glss a little more so he could actually get a taste! This cat is SPOILED ROTTEN!!! We LOVE him!!

Hummmmm what's this??? It smells like milk !!
And it looks like milk !!
And I think she's really going to let me drink it !!!!! She's not telling me to get down !!!
WOW, she even put extra in the glass !!!!!YUCK !!!! Just plain old milk!!!! I much prefer "HIS" empty cereal bowls with the sugary stuff !!!
See, he really is spoiled rotten !!!




No comments:

Blog Archive